Iggy's Pizza and Pasta has been in business since 1983. We started as a pizza shop in Steubenville, Ohio. Then in 1986 we added a second shop in Toronto Ohio.
In 1994 owners, Tim and Raelene Ighnat opened Iggy's Pizza and Pasta at 1332 Franklin Street, Toronto, Ohio where it is located today.
With help from the Ighnat Family members, Tom, MaryJane, Paul, Phil and Nick, we are able to offer the area a full menu of Italian Cuisine and Specialty Round Pizza's, but also keeping the traditional "Ohio Valley Style" square slices. READ MORE